Writhlington School Bus Code
- Every student at the school is entitled to travel in safety.
- Every student is entitled to travel free from harassment or bullying.
- Every student is entitled to travel in relative peace.
Any student who disregards these three simple rules will have to make separate arrangements for journeys to and from school.
You will be asked to sign your agreement to this code.
For full information on transport and a copy of the agreement form please download the booklet.
Writhlington School Travel Plan
Writhlington School Travel Plan is a document the school has produced using information collected from parents, students and staff on their mode of transport to and from school and any changes they would like to see.
The aims of the document are to:
- Improve travel information to staff, pupils, parents and visitors who work or visit our school.
- Encourage and improve safe travel for pupils by providing more training and learning opportunities.
- Encourage sustainable modes of transport to and from school. Reduce car journeys to and from school.